PBKS vs LSG, Match Prediction – Predicted Winner of IPL 2023 between Punjab Kings and Lucknow Super Giants

Sixth-placed PBKS, who have won 4 of their 7 matches so far, will lock horns with KL Rahul’s fourth-placed LSG, who have also won 4 and lost 3 so far. The two sides are locked on 8 points, but are separated by Net Run Rate (NRR).

PBKS, who have won just one of their three home matches so far, will look to correct their home record and consolidate their position on IPL 2023 points table. Now, we take a look at the form, head-to-head, match prediction and win probability of PBKS vs LSG:

PBKS and LSG Form Guide

PBKS opened their season with a 7-run (DLS Method) victory over Kolkata Knight Riders and followed that with 5-run win over Rajasthan Royals in Guwahati. But suffered back-to-back defeats to Sunrisers Hyderabad and Gujarat Titans.

The Punjab-based side then bounced back with a thrilling win over Lucknow Super Giants before suffering a defeat Royal Challengers Bangalore. PBKS, however, responded in style with a 13-run win over Mumbai Indians in their most recent fixture.

LSG, on the other hand, opened their campaign with a 50-run win over Delhi Capitals in Lucknow, but soon suffered a 12-run loss to CSK in Chennai. LSG, however, bounced back with a home 5-wicket win over SRH followed by 1-wicket win over Royal Challengers Bangalore in Bengaluru.

The Lucknow-based side suffered a home loss to PBKS. Rahul and Co responded with an impressive win over RR away from home before suffering a 7-run loss in a low-scoring match at home against GT in their most recent fixture.

PBKS vs LSG, IPL 2023 Match 38: PCA Stadium Mohali Pitch Report and Weather ForecastPBKS vs LSG, IPL 2023 Match 38: PCA Stadium Mohali Pitch Report and Weather Forecast

PBKS vs LSG Head-to-Head Record

The two sides have clashed only two times so far in the Indian Premier League as Lucknow Super Giants made their debut only last season in IPL 2022. In 2022, LSG beat PBKS by defending a total of 153, but PBKS avenged that loss earlier this season with a 2-wicket win.

PBKS vs LSG IPL 2023 Match Prediction

Will be a close match, but as hosts PBKS will start as favourites. The home side will receive a boost if skipper Shikhar Dhawan returns to action. LSG, on the other hand, are likely to stick to same combination, meaning Quinton de Kock may need to wait in the wings.

The lone night match at the venue this season has seen the team chase win the match. So, the captains will be tempted to follow the pattern. On form, PBKS will be confident, but they will be wary of their former captain, who returns to a venue where he has a decent record as batter.

PBKS vs LSG Win Probability

PBKS will be the favourites to win as hosts and the in-form team. They have around 55 percent chance to win, while LSG have 45 percent chance to get two points. Although teams defending have won the most this season at the venue, the team chasing, however, will have a good advantage.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *